birding-aus

Little Desert and Wyperfeld

To: John Barkla <>, Birding-aus <>
Subject: Little Desert and Wyperfeld
From: Jenny Skewes <>
Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 08:51:08 +1000
Apologies : John Barkla has pointed out that it is Rufous Fieldwrens at Lake Tyrell (Vic) not Striated. I recorded them as Rufous in my field notes, the error occurred between brain and computer.  Thanks John.

Jenny

John Barkla wrote:

Jenny

Are you sure your Fieldwrens were not Rufous Fieldwrens, which, from memory, occur at Lake Tyrell.  If I recall correctly, Striateds are not found there.

Regards

John Barkla