birding-aus

Thee *I'm so glad* & Quiz

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Thee *I'm so glad* & Quiz
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 02:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
G'day many,

I'm so glad we don't get 2 Wandering Albatross at
Rhyll, on Phillip Island on a wednesday afternoon
18/04/2001 as they were close to 400 to 500 Godwits
with them.

and

I'm so glad we don't get 400 to 500 Godwits at Rhyll,
massing on Phillip Island on a wednesday afternoon
18/04/2001.

and

I'm so glad we never ever get a Princess Parrot in
Hastings being harassed by a large pack of Galahs on
the 18/04/2001.

I'm just so glad I bought 6 AFL footie raincoats in
bird team colours as quiz prizes and six AFL mugs.

I'm so glad were running a big drive down here on the
Mornington Peninsula to foster interest in the young
people with birds.

I'm so glad .......... that Russell doesn't think I
mean an AFL mug is a Carlton supporter :^D

I'm so glad I've lost my onion.

Okay the quiz is this:

It's along the lines of where in the world is Phil
Carmen Miranda, that beaut little game I was forced to
play a lot of lately with two females who ripped me
off
they were aged 8 and 10, definate Ozzies. What I am
after to correctly answer these questions is the
greatest number seen at the location ..... earwig go
den.

Q1. Which Bird would I most likely see if I was
standing on top of Ayers Rock at this time of year?

Q2. Which bird would I most likely see if I was
standing on top of "Big Ben" in London at this time of
year.

Q3. Which bird would I most likely see if I was
standing at the edge of the Grand Canyon, USA, at this
time of year.

Q4. Which bird would I most likely see if I was
standing on top of the "Taj Mahal", in India at this
time of year.

Q5. Which bird would I most likely see at this time of
year if I was standing on top of Chicago, USA's
tallest building.

Q6. Which bird would I most likely see if I was
sailing
around at the mouth of the Derwent River.

That should keep them busy for a while eh Tones and
Choline, time to write to Sid and Sharon I think
before the first answers get in my inbox.

Ooroo all ~~~~~~ JAG aka Eccles