birding-aus

Re: John's "R.L. Mate and Bats"

To: "John Gamblin" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: Re: John's "R.L. Mate and Bats"
From: "Philip A. Veerman" <>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 12:50:10 +1000
Hi All,
Sorry people for taking your time. John Gamblin has put a message on B-A that compliments me on something (though I am one L Philip). I guess that is nice but the truth is I have absolutely no idea what John is referring to in most of the message below, nor why he mentions me at this time in regard to "all that data", (could it be the book "Birds of Canberra Gardens" that he bought from me last year?) nor the meaning of his subject line "R.L. Mate and Bats". Maybe someone else knows what he means. At least he is complimentary of the B-A chat line in his message, I understood that bit.

Philip Veerman