birding-aus

Cannon Netting Poll

Subject: Cannon Netting Poll
From: "Peter Cheuwon ch_won"@chariot.com
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 15:42:11 +1030
Frank (aka rabbit) please? If you believe that JAMBA and CAMBA came about as a
direct
result of cannon netting you are just as mistaken as if you believe i am a night
parrot. Migratory bird agreements result from political agreements or treaties
based
on the protection of significant migratory bird sites. If some of the birds
that turn
up at these places happen to be banded, in most circumstances it has no
relevance or
importance to the agreement.

It was my intention to voice my opposition to cannon netting because i was
invited
to.  im sorry if I offended some of you.

Peter Cheuwon