birding-aus

Bird tourism and boating

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Bird tourism and boating
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 21:06:15 -0800 (PST)
G'day All,

Could someone help with the right person to email re:
mooring of water craft in Victorian waters and
jurisdiction and control of moorings? please. Many
good friends I have of these parts went sailing
recently to Lakes Entrance from Western Port, sailed
close to Rotomah Island. They were upset at the lack
of mooring places along the way. Looks like many long
term boats at short stay locations? keeping tourists
out.

A full birding list will soon follow this sailing
event
plus we hope to get a sail-bird twitch happening soon?

John A. Gamblin