birding-aus

RFI, in a good cause.

To: "birds" <>
Subject: RFI, in a good cause.
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:59:20 +1030
Hi all, It just goes to show I'm not a complete reject in that some friends have asked me to accompany them for a week to King Island in Bass Strait.  Does anyone have any bird, accommodation, or transport info which they can offer to assist with planning?  Any ideas ( other than "don't come back!") will be much appreciated. Thank you.
Tony the Mex.
PS-1: In particular, does anyone know when the OBPs are in or starting their transit to the mainland?
PS-2: Some other friends just rang to say they had found the Scarlet-chested Parrots again NE of Ceduna today and that the bushfires were/had been a long way from the site. Probably a successful fledging of some 20 young. Excellente.

Get to see the birds with Adelaide Birding 4WD
phone: 08 8337 5959, o/s 61 8 8337 5959
e-mail: