birding-aus

Re: Tuckfield Tea's bird album

Subject: Re: Tuckfield Tea's bird album
From: "Ray Kelly" <>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2000 11:31:48 +1100
To anyone who's interested:

I have just spoken to a representative of Tuckfield's Teas (03)98253300, and have been told that the cards are still very much available.

For NSW collectors the cards are available in packets of Kinkara leaf tea or alternatively, tokens can be collected from packets of Kinkara 'Tiny Tips' tea bags and sent to Tuckfields in exchange for cards. The advantage of the tokens is that when you send them in, you can request specific card numbers to complete your set.

The person I spoke to suggested the tokens should be sent in batches of 10 or 15 and a self addressed envelope included for return of the cards.

I hope this information is useful.

Regards

Ray Kelly