birding-aus

Oops! wrong adress!

To: <>
Subject: Oops! wrong adress!
From: "Dennis Hill" <>
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 16:39:42 +1100
Sorry folks, I should carefully re-read what I type beforeI hit that Send button!
The corect e-mail adress for the Action Plan For Australian Birds is
Not "cui" like I had in my original posting. Sorry folks, I plead insanity, old age and dyslexia combined.
Good luck
Dennis.
Dennis and Annette Hill.
Pappinbarra Research Centre