birding-aus

Self initiated censorship of Night Parrot or abusers of this excellent f

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: Self initiated censorship of Night Parrot or abusers of this excellent facility
From: "Colin Clarke" <>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 10:06:00 -0400
As I have written before, there is a very easy remedy for anyone who finds Night Parrot (or me, or anyone else) boorish, rude, ignorant, uninformed, or even a downright waste of time, emotion and effort.

Tell your email programme to block the sender.  You'll never have to read another email from that person again.  If the "From" changes, block that address too.  I just consigned another email address to the 'cutting room floor' because it saves me hitting the delete button.    I want to enjoy birding-aus, not get an ulcer !!!

Colin Clarke
Mount Pleasant SC 29464 USA
32N.8517    79W.8228

'The desk is a dangerous place from which to watch the world'.
John Le Carre, Writer.