birding-aus

*If*

To: J G KROHN <>
Subject: *If*
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 17:36:23 -0700 (PDT)
If you guys cawl ( :-] )
in to 1/1 Mullet Street Hastings 3915 phone 59793709
I'll have hot coffee, some Tim Tam's, a few warm dry
towels and a 10 dollar donation for you but only under
those conditions. You could meet? Eggbert and Lee
sadly I put Honkers back in the bay a while ago now
Jack. I bet Honkers would have loved to have given
your ear a tweak :-]

I'll let you know the latest info for these parts as
late as possible today about 5 ish ???? give or take?
I could even put the monty python's dead parrot
recording on for you all.

:-]

Sorry this is not up to my normal humorous self but
that "donghead" Allan Morriss" has gone sprouting off
when he does not have any where near all the facts? of
the total number of bird wrecks. He thinks we've only
lost a few ( 500,000 ) sea-birds I used to greatly
admire him? Once upon a time I did. Yep once upon a
time when we both read Noddy and Big ears, God bless
Enid.

J G KROHN <> wrote:

Dear All,
With Western Treatment Complex at Werribee closed to
birders due to flooding, the Norwegian Blues will be
using a radically different route, including Churchill
NP/ Lysterfield, Pakenham, Tooradin, Hastings,
Mornington, Edithvale and Braeside.

We would be most grateful if anyone could give us some
directions or guidance about specific birds we should
look out for, or specific spots along or close to that
route that might be worth a few minutes' stop. All
assistance up to 3:59 pm on Saturday is legit, and
will be very much appreciated.

Sadly, we'll have to save the Barn Owls at Werribee
for next year.

Regards, and thanks,
Jack Krohn

PS: Any promises of sponsorship will of course also be
gratefully accepted.

If needed, and I think Unca Tones in Adelaide doesn't
want it, I could even share around this very ancient
full bottle of Kentuckian?

=====
2001 a Western Port "Bird Odyssey"