Weather and thee Twitchathon

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Weather and thee Twitchathon
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:37:04 -0700 (PDT)
Could all *Twitchathon* teams please check with

before they set out on their "twitch" go to the
weather warnings, then flood warnings. The tide is NOT
expected to start going out until next Sunday. With
more heavy rains forecast for certain parts of
Victoria tomorrow.

Plan carefully, please, everyone and think well ahead
re: road conditions.

Above all be safe.


Geeeez once a health and safety fella always ....... :-]

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Messenger - Talk while you surf!  It's FREE.

Birding-Aus is on the Web at
To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send the message
"unsubscribe birding-aus" (no quotes, no Subject line)

<Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread>
  • Weather and thee Twitchathon, John Gamblin <=

The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way. If you wish to get material removed from the archive or have other queries about the archive e-mail Andrew Taylor at this address: andrewt@cse.unsw.EDU.AU