birding-aus

DANISH GREETING - PARROT DATA E-MAIL-CLUB

Subject: DANISH GREETING - PARROT DATA E-MAIL-CLUB
From: "Night Parrot" <>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:29:18 GMT
Greetings Birders

If Im still here in a day or two, I'll tell you the story in great detail, of the birdo's comments which I heard the other night while I was crouched under a samphire bush next to their camp at Koonchera Waterhole.

They were expressing their concerns about the increasing membership costs of BOCA, and were especially concerned about the inequity that now exists for their remote country members and what little they get for their membership contribution, eg. thier yellow pages magazine called the Bird Observer, and their policy of requesting bequests and spending funds on bird conservation which enables the building of empire state buildings for the enjoyment of the Melb. metropolitan tea room set.

And you wonder why some members don't like anonymity.

If ya dont mind JWG, please keep my location a secret. I much prefer the flogged out lignum swamps of Goyders Lagoon than the bird market cages of Denmark thank you!

Night Parrot