birding-aus

Bird route brochures

Subject: Bird route brochures
From: Hugo Phillipps <>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2000 13:55:53 +1000
Hi everybody -

If anyone is producing brochures about local bird routes, or similar free
publications, please feel free to send us some for display in the reception
area of the BA National Office (address below).  We get do supplies of such
material - e.g. the Barrabba one - but they seem to move fairly quickly.
We can also put links on our website to other appropriate sites.

Cheers,
Hugo

Hugo Phillipps
Communications Coordinator
Birds Australia
415 Riversdale Road
HAWTHORN EAST 3123, Australia
Tel: (03) 9882 2622, fax: (03) 9882 2677
Email: <>
Web site: <http://www.birdsaustralia.com.au>