birding-aus

From Jim Davis: RFI for Speaking Tour

Subject: From Jim Davis: RFI for Speaking Tour
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 12:11:53 +1200
I'm really going to have to fix this filtering system ... here's another one
that originally didn't get through:

From: "Jim Davis" <>
To: <>
Subject: Help with arranging a speaking tour of eastern Australia
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 06:40:18 -0700

Between 12 September and 20 November, I am planning a tour of eastern
Australia to promote the concept of Interpretive Birding and the IB
Bulletin.  To do this, I have organized a talk (with slides) on different
ways to watch bird behaviour ... the talk is entertaining and informative
(45 to 60 minutes depending upon the audience).  I also would like to
conduct a few interpretive bird outings ... 2 to 4 hour walks for adults
(group size between 6 and 12 people) ... the walks are very informative,
enjoyable, and very unique.

If anyone on this list could help arrange a few stops in their local area, I
would be very grateful.  If so, could you e-mail me at
the names and or telephone numbers of people to contact along with any other
useful details.  I hope to arrange stops in Victoria, NSW, Tasmania, and
Queensland.  I can supply recommendations.

Cheers, Jim

Interpretive Birding Bulletin, Editor
website: www.ibirding.com