birding-aus

New Web page & work

Subject: New Web page & work
From: "Mark Sanders" <>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2000 07:10:37 PDT

Hi All
I have finally got most of the Bugs out of my new web page which is online at http://users.mcmedia.com.au/~dsanders/Index.html

It serves for two purposes, firstly as a online-resume to try and get me a job as I finish my Honours in Zoology next week. So if anyone hears of anything, then please let me know.

Sencondly, it has all my trip reports including the recent trip to Hattah NP area. The highlight of this trip was the Red-lored Whistler, but all other good Mallee Species were seen.

Any comments that people wish to make, or info regarding bugs that I have overlooked, are welcome. If any does hear of any jobs in the environemntal side of things, I would be most appreciative if they could let me know.

Thanks

Mark Sanders