birding-aus

A town starting with B

To: "Birding-aus (E-mail)" <>
Subject: A town starting with B
From: David Geering <>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:46:54 +1000
Edwin

Regent Honeyeaters and a town starting with B hey!  That would be Barraba,
and now I have to go out and buy a copy of Geo!!

Barraba is in the middle of nowhere (from many people perspective) and
making a bit of an economic rebound and much of it has to do with Regent
Honeyeaters and the "Bird Routes of Barraba" project, the brainchild of
local resident Russ Watts.  I know many birdwatchers have been there and
many more will go.  This area is well endowed with birds and the old growth
woodland on the Travelling Stock Reserves on with the Bird Routes are based
are well worth visiting.

Cheers

David Geering