birding-aus

NASA GPS Applications Exchange

Subject: NASA GPS Applications Exchange
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 13:47:01 +0800

I found the following site for GPS information.  http://gpshome.ssc.nasa.gov

The information on their front page is :
NASA and representatives of the GPS community the Applications Exchange includes
GPS application stories that you can browse and view by application type or by
country. You can also access these applications by regions using the map below.
Use the pull-down menus on this page to learn about the innovative ways that GPS
is being put to work.

 We want the GPS Applications Exchange to grow! If you know of an interesting
GPS application that isn
't listed on this site, please tell us about it. We are
also eager to spread the word about this valuable resource. Please tell your
colleagues about the site and encourage them to submit their applications as
well.

There are 13 applications listed for Australia.