birding-aus

Sender: owner-birding-aus@lists.vicnet.net.au

Subject: Sender:
From: Julian & Fay Bielewicz <>
Date: Mon, 01 May 2000 09:13:34 +1000
Bob:

Please excuse me if I sound thicker than the offspring of the village idiot
and the co-hostest of an Australian television quiz show but I am not too
sure if your response is:

(1)
agreeing with me that the Spangled Drongo is primarily a winter visitor to
Redcliffe but with records outside the norm (indeed, with occasional records
of over-summer residents).  See Bielewicz & Bielwicz 1996 "The Birds of the
Redcliffe Peninsula, southeast Queensland". Sunbird 26: 18-120.

or that

(2)
"My subjective assessment is that the 'core' part of the drongo season is,
for me, from May to August with high expectations of sightings between
February and September, inclusive".

Julian

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"