birding-aus

Bird lists

To: "Birding Aus" <>
Subject: Bird lists
From: "Bill Jolly" <>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 12:03:40 +1000
the Abberton website,

viz:
the full 318 spp Lockyer Valley list;
an annotated list of Abberton's 187 species;
and a few other lists of  species which we record on some of our birding day
trips from here.

I've tried to make them user-friendly and easily downloadable.

There is a new link directly to the lists on the front page of the Abberton
website: http://www.abberton.org <http://www.abberton.org>   - also a link
straight to the latest photos.

Bill Jolly

"Abberton",
Lockyer Valley, Queensland.

Visit our website at http://www.abberton.org <http://www.abberton.org/>

Email:  <>
Ph: (+61) 7 4697 6111  Fax: (+61) 7 4697 6056