birding-aus

Birds Melbourne

Subject: Birds Melbourne
From: "Pat O'Malley" <>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 20:27:37 +1000
Having complained about the decline in certain species in inner/middle
suburban Melbourne I am really pleased to report my first Hawthorn
observation of a Richard's Pipit - possibly a pair - on the reclaimed
rubbish tip more or less  behind RAOU.

I may be inobservant, but its the first RP I've seen in this suburb in 15
years.

How nice not just to see a new bird, but also even the 'commonest' bird in
a new place.

Pat O'Malley
Pat O'Malley
Professor of Law and Legal Studies
Deputy Dean, Faculty of Law and Management
La Trobe University
Melbourne
Australia 3083

Phone:       +613 9479 1267 and 9479 2133
Fax:         +613 9479 1607 and 9479 1584
Home Phone:  +613 9818 1686
Email:

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"