birding-aus

Info assist please

To: BirdsAus Deakin <>
Subject: Info assist please
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 00:30:44 -0800 (PST)
We tried today unsuccessfully to phone the atlas phone
number as supplied in the kit. I'm wondering if this
method may be a bit quicker? do those who perform an
Atlas survey have to be Birds-Australia members?

Only over the next 9 months I am expecting many
American, English, Canadian and South African visitors
to my home. Many wish or would like to partake in the
Birds Australia survey? if they can they wish to.

By the time I get home from doing my day's tasks it is
often to late to phone Birds Australia.

John A. Gamblin