birding-aus

Wilson Reserve

Subject: Wilson Reserve
From: mark kliene <>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 12:15:49 +1100
Hi All,

Last night my wife(and little one) and i went walking at Wilsons
Reserve. We had only been there 5 minutes, near the wetland with all the
ducks, when we happened upon an Azure Kingfisher!, magnificent creature.
Also lots of scrubwrens and a Yellow Robin afforded good views. Further
to Brian's post we dipped out on the Crested Shrike-Tit's. I would love
to see this bird, as we have not come across it before. Some more
specific info would be appreciated.

P.S. Every time we go there for a stroll, we are constantly annoyed and
frustrated at seeing dogs off leads. The park is clearly marked, and the
owners esspecially seem ignorant to the fact that their dogs disturb the
birds and our comfort as well!!!

Cheers,

Mark Kliene.

Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus"