Russell Woodford <>
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 01:46:08 +1100
This is just to confirm that birding-aus has now landed at Vicnet.
Sorry about the delays - some of you have been in limbo all day.
I sent a few messages to BOTH birding-aus hosts but they were swallowed up.
The Deakin host for birding-aus will close some time today, Friday 21 Jan.
You should all have received something from Vicnet by then.
Please let me know if you haven't!
Mail to the list now goes to
Messages get on/off the list go to
Messages should confirm to these guidelines:
1. No attachments
2. No viruses!
3. Don't include all of previous message in replies
4. Size limit of 20Kb per message - split long reports into sections or
5. No messages of a purely commercial nature
6. Keep to the topic: anything about Australian wild birds, their habitat
and their conservation
7. Avoid personal comments and criticism - these are best conducted via
8. Continue to be as friendly and helpful as in the past!
Birding-Aus List Manager
Ph (03) 52 739 237
Fax (03) 52 739 371
Mob 0419 395 100
|<Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread>|
- [no subject],
Russell Woodford <=
The University of NSW School of Computer and Engineering
takes no responsibility for the contents of this archive. It is purely
a compilation of material sent by many people to the birding-aus mailing list. It has not been checked for accuracy nor its content verified in any way.
If you wish to get material removed from the archive or
have other queries about the archive e-mail
Andrew Taylor at this address: