birding-aus

Re: birding-aus Carnivore Koel

To: Birding-aus <>
Subject: Re: birding-aus Carnivore Koel
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 17:03:35 +1100
Here's a bold - and testable - hypothesis: any animal will eat
meat if its given  access to it in an appropriate form and
circumstances.

Remember the shock when it was discovered first that chimpanzees
ate carrion and later that they would hunt and kill monkeys.

And in those blissful days long ago when we didn't know it was
wrong to keep them as pets, we had a tortoise in England which
ate an earthworm.

Michael Norris

there's an opportunity..

quotes)