birding-aus

birding-aus Perth Pelagics 2000

Subject: birding-aus Perth Pelagics 2000
From: "Frank O'Connor" <>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 20:06:24 +0800
The planned dates for the first two pelagics for Perth this year are :

Sunday 14th May (can someone tell me if this is this Mother's Day?)
Sunday 18th June

I will be booking the boat shortly, and organising the trip mostly in April
when I will send out a reminder.

Booking is essential.  The trip leaves Hillarys Boat Harbour at 7am and
returns at 3:30pm to 4pm.  There is a limit of 23 people.  The cost is $65
which I will ask for the week before the trip.  To book contact me via email
or phone as below.

I plan one or possibly two trips in August / September.  However, I don't
know what GST will do to the cost of the boat, etc.  The date is likely to
be Sunday 6th August and / or Sunday 10th September, but it could be Sunday
27th August if I am in Perth.

Frank O'Connor
8C Hardy Road
Nedlands  WA  6009