birding-aus

Re[2]: birding-aus Birdnest Trading

To: <>, <>, <>
Subject: Re[2]: birding-aus Birdnest Trading
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:08:48 +1100
     It always pays to send a copy of these types of correspondence to the
     Australian Customs Service, they can then place the name and details
     on their Data Base.

     Alan Leishman
     Royal Botanic Gardens,
     Sydney

Subject: RE: birding-aus Birdnest Trading
Author:  "Irene" <> at mailgate
Date:    21/12/99 17:52

Presumably he wouldn't be so bold if he was breaking any laws or
international treaties, but would it be worth it to refer this to BirdQuest,
Jamba/Camba, WWF or whoever is a "regulator" of bird/wildlife protection
treaties?

Irene Denton