birding-aus

birding-aus Trip to Queensland

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus Trip to Queensland
From: Peter Higgins <>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 22:08:14 +1100
Dear all

Just a quick thankyou to all those who helped with information about
Carnarvon Gorge and Rockhampton.  I think I've thanked everyone privately,
but if I missed someone - thanks also!  I'll try and post some highlights
when I get back.

Peter

Peter Higgins
Managing Editor, Handbook of Australian, New Zealand and Antarctic Birds

PO Box 99
Sawtell   NSW  2452

Phone: 02 6658 5289
Fax:     02 6658 5429