birding-aus

birding-aus Turkey Recipe.

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus Turkey Recipe.
From: Francis Turkey Recipe <>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 10:26:02 +0500 (GMT)
Would you like to learn how to cook a turkey to perfection?

Here's is your chance...

There are maybe thousands of great turkey recipes, but only one makes you
forget them all. In life, something's shouldn't never change, that's why in our
family,
we have enjoyed this recipe, over the years, maybe selfishly we didn't give it
anyone but now we want to share it with you.

The Francis Turkey Recipe is a wonderful way to prepare turkey, with fruit,
almonds, spices and wine. We'll show you step by step how easily is to choose,
wash and prepare the best turkey on earth.

If you were wondering how to impress your guests this holidays, this is for
you... but
we all know that there are many ways to do it, so our goal is that you to be
the one
impressed.

I can guarantee that you will never prepare your turkey in any other way, an
with the
years you will make this recipe yours.

Francis's Christmas turkey, is a delicious recipe, for those who cook to please
family and friends.
This recipe has become a favorite,  because those who normally don't care for
turkey enjoy it prepared this way.

Francis.

To get your recipe Visit us at:
 http://209.103.204.131/turkeytime