birding-aus

birding-aus Hugh Dingle

Subject: birding-aus Hugh Dingle
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 04:29:29 +1000
Dear Folks

Noela Marr (not on line and former president of the Queensland Ornitholgical
Society) is hoping to contact HUGH DINGLE of San Francisco who I understand
is currently somewhere Down Under.  If Hugh is reading this or someone knows
of his whereabouts I'd appreicate a brief note.

Thanks in advance

Julian

PS Just returned from three weeks in South Africa.  Hope to have a report
put together anon.

quotes)