birding-aus

birding-aus Bush Stone-curlews in Brisbane CBD

To: "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus Bush Stone-curlews in Brisbane CBD
From: "Robert Bell" <>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 07:05:28 +0000
Went to the AAMI building in Merivale st Brisbane yesterday and as I walked
out came across a pair of Bush Stone-curlews sitting in the car park. What a
sight for so close to the centre of Brisbane.  I find these birds
fascinating because of their night calls and the strange look in their eyes.
Well they hissed at me and I was on my way.
--
>From the Power Mac of
Dr Robert Bell

Belmont Private Hospital