birding-aus

birding-aus Possible Charadrius mongolus

To: "ukbirdnet" <>, "EBNNL" <>, <>
Subject: birding-aus Possible Charadrius mongolus
From: "Marnix Vandegehuchte" <>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 22:23:02 +0200
Hello All,
Sorry if somebody already received this message.
On the 5th of August a possible Lesser Sand Plover was observed at
Nieuwpoort Belgium. The same bird was relocated in northern France Hemmes de
Marck on the 7th august.
I have put some pictures on my homepage http://users.skynet.be/birding
(button recent birdsightings in Belgium). The quality is not that good but
it's the only thing I have at the moment.
We hope to receive your comments on this bird.

Marnix

quotes)