birding-aus

Fw: birding-aus kiwis?

To: <>
Subject: Fw: birding-aus kiwis?
From: "G Glass" <>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:35:10 +1000
And, of course, $x from each sale goes to buying up land to save the kiwi?
----------
> Subject: birding-aus kiwis?
> Date: Tuesday, 17 August 1999 17:52
>
> Dear
>
> Looking for that unique gift for that Bird fancier?..To celebrate the
Millenium in the first country to
> see the sun we have crafted 2000 limited edition,museum quality,life-size
replicas of the first bird to
> see the sun in the new year.These come in an attractive perspex case with
a gold plated plaque with
> its number (eg 153/2000) and a certificate of authenticity,for a closer
look..please visit

> www.milleniumkiwi.co.nz
>
>            The New Zealand Kiwi is one of the most unusual birds in the
world,its flightless,stubby body
> carrying it through the undergrowth where it feeds on insects and makes
its nest make it a
>  fascinating creature to know. Sadly it is also endangered. Part of our
income from these sales will go to the Kuaotunu Kiwi Sanctuary
> in Mercury Bay..
> These birds make an attractive addition to any bird fanciers mantelpiece
and would also make an
> an interesting corporate gift for those overseas investors. Already
satisfied clients are : The prime minister
> of NZ has one in her office..and the mayor of Los Angeles was presented
with one during a sister city visit recently.
> So get one before they run out!
>

> To unsubscribe from this list, please send a message to
>
> Include ONLY "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the
> quotes)

quotes)