birding-aus

birding-aus email addresses

To: "birding aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus email addresses
From: "Paul & Irene Osborn" <>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 11:39:15 +1000
>From time to time we see messages on birding-aus asking for the email
address of someone or other. I would just like to bring to everyone's
attention the website www.whowhere.com which can often provide the answers
to these questions. It has a search engine into which one feeds the name of
the person whose address is required. It is flexible enough to provide close
matches, in case of mistyped names or alternatives (Bob for Robert etc.).

Cheers
Paul Osborn

quotes)