birding-aus

birding-aus Camera equipment dealers

To: "Birding-aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus Camera equipment dealers
From: "Michael Todd" <>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 00:20:00 +1000
Hello all,

This request is possibly slightly outside the scope of bird-aus but as a lot of bird people use camera equipment I thought this would be a good place to ask. Yesterday I managed to damage my telephoto lens and I'm now considering my options- as to getting it repaired or purchasing a new lens. Being somewhat isolated at the moment, in far north Queensland, I was wondering whether any bird-ausers had any recommendations for camera equipment dealers either in Cairns ( which I should be able to get to in June) or in Sydney (which I should get to in July).

Alternatively, are there any good, reliable mail-order suppliers of camera equipment around?

Seeing as it would be a bit of an ad for camera shops perhaps it would be best if replies came to me personally.

Thanks in advance,

Mick

Michael Todd
Finch Researcher,