birding-aus

birding-aus birding page corrections

Subject: birding-aus birding page corrections
From: "Mark Sanders" <>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:43:16 PDT
Finaly got around to fixing my web page on the long weekend. All the
links should now work regarless of which broser is used, i even fixed
some (but not all) of the spelling mistakes (damn tedious job). e-
mail me if you have any troubles geting around the page or have
suggestions for improvement.

the address is
Fly.to/birdaus
or