birding-aus

birding-aus Poisoning cockatoos

Subject: birding-aus Poisoning cockatoos
From: Pat Macwhirter <>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 14:40:42 +1000
Dear Birding-ausers,

The AVA is joining the chorus of those condemning Minister Tehan's decision
to allow poisoning of cockatoos. Media Release as follows.

Patricia Macwhirter BVSc (Hons), MA, FACVSc (Bird Medicine)
Highbury Veterinary Clinic, 128 Highbury Road, BURWOOD, VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
Ph: (03) 9808 9011 Fax: (03) 9888 7134

quotes)