birding-aus

birding-aus RFI Ken Simpson contact

Subject: birding-aus RFI Ken Simpson contact
From: macj04 <>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 18:16:04 +0200
G'day all from London (it was snowing here on Tuesday!)

I am trying to contact Ken Simpson.  I have a PO Box number in Yarra Junction,
VIC, but have not received a reply from three months back.  Can anyone help
with a telephone or email address (or new home address)?

The reason for contacting Ken is that I understand he started to produce a
bibliography of Australian bird books.  If anyone else has attempted this I
would be keen to know because I have almost finished a similar project for the
UK.

Regards to all
Keith Betton

quotes)