birding-aus

birding-aus bird mortality rates

Subject: birding-aus bird mortality rates
From: Alexandra Appleman <>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 15:06:05 +1000
birding-aus

No, I am not doing to get drawn into the duck-shooting debate; but I was
wondering if there was any definitive work on the mortality rates of birds.
 I know this is a hard one as some birds live for only a couple of years
whilst others can live for 30+ years but what percentage actually do so?

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)