birding-aus

birding-aus Brahminy Kite sighting

To: "Terry Pacey" <>, "Birding-Aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus Brahminy Kite sighting
From: "Philip A Veerman" <>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:15:13 +1000
I guess (though you did not say so) the point to your note was that the bird was far inland (for that species), not that it was flying over a main road. I have certainly often seen Brahminy Kites over busy roads around Qld: (Wynnum, Cleveland, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast etc) but not away from the coast, except sometimes along the Brisbane River.