birding-aus

birding-aus Munghorn Gap Nature Reserve

To: "" <>
Subject: birding-aus Munghorn Gap Nature Reserve
From: morris <>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 18:57:24 +1100
birding-aus

Birding-aus,
The NSW Field Ornitholigists Club have a campout at Cooyal and Munghorn
Gap this Easter, led by Alan Morris and Alan Richards. We will be
camping out on Norma & Edna Kurtz's  property "Balmoral" Cooyal.
Balmoral is located 11 km from Mudgee on the Mudgee-Wollar Rd, turn left
into Kurtz's lane, follow the lane across Cooyal Creek where you turn
left at the intersection into  Linburn Rd, and enter the property, 2nd
house on the left. Bring water and all requirements. There will be
signs.This property is located on Cooyal & Stoney Creeks and has Yellow
Box, Rough-barked Apple and Blakely's Redgum woodlands on property.
Should be suitable for Regent Honeyeater although I have been going to
Balmoral for over 30 years and have yet to see a Regent here, but I have
seen them close by. It is propose to visit Munghorn Gap and other
woodland areas during the weekend. We will do David Geering proud!

Alan Morris

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)