birding-aus

birding-aus cats in bags

Subject: birding-aus cats in bags
From: Julian Bielewicz <>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:13:28 +1000
birding-aus

Personally I find it mildly amusing that an email:

From: "Susan Myers" <>

should be signed:

>Regards
>Stuart Dashper
>Email:
>VicGroup Conservation Officer
>ph. 9819 2539

Ah well, as the atom scienist said!

On seconds thoughts, I think I'd rather have a Paulett's Shiraz with a dash
of  Mahler's Symphony No.1 in D Major (Titan) in the background.  Besides
it's time to feed the Boobook before it rips open the cage.

Julian
Julian Bielewicz
Past President
Queensland Ornithological Society
12 Florence Street
Kippa-Ring Q. 4021 Australia

Tel: +61 7 3283 4921
Fax: +61 7 3889 4272
email:

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)