birding-aus

birding-aus RFI Round Hill & Capertee

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: birding-aus RFI Round Hill & Capertee
From: "John Walter" <>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:26:43 +1000
birding-aus

Dear birding aussers
I see a number of postings mentioning Round Hill Nature Reserve and
Capertee Valley. During April we are visiting our daughter in Canberra and
will be spending time bird watching in various parts of NSW. Would some one
be so kind as to let me know  the location of both these places and what we
could expect to see where, by replying to me direct.
Thanks John
PS. Please do not reply using the "Reply to Author' method as I am having
trouble with my E-mail system and I can not receive messages unless the
address is typed in manually as below, thanks.

John & Ruth Walter,
PO Box180,
Pittsworth,
Queensland,
Australia 4356.
Phone 07 4693 1487
Fax 07 4693 1469
E-mail

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)