birding-aus

birding-aus The last word on names / interesting sighting

Subject: birding-aus The last word on names / interesting sighting
From: Alexandra Appleman <>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 08:44:28 +1000
birding-aus

I would just like to say I enjoy it when a dose of daftness breaks out on
birding-aus every once in a while.  But let's get back to birding.....

On the trip to Lucinda (near Ingham) yesterday Marleen Acton and I stopped
by an impressive fig tree so that Peter Langdon from South Australia could
get a good look at a Channel-billed Cuckoo. To our delight the C-b C took
flight followed by more and more.  We eventually counted 35 C-b C's,
gathering for the next leg of their flight to PNG.

Cheers

Alex Appleman
Townsville

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)