birding-aus

birding-aus Stolen Leica Binoculars

To: <>
Subject: birding-aus Stolen Leica Binoculars
From: Rohan Clarke <>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 11:38:12 +1100
birding-aus

Hi all,
I hope this message is acceptable here.
Yesterday our house was burgled (Northern suburbs, Melbourne Vic) and
amongst the stuff stolen was my Leica Binoculars. Police believe they will
most likely turn up in a secondhand shop/Pawn Shop in the next two weeks. As
there would be very few for sale second hand if any one comes across a pair
in their travels could they let me know ASAP (preferably by phone at work).
They were/are 10 x 50's and the model is BA. They have a broad Leica strap
and were in the flexible leather case when stolen. I have the serial number
so can quite quickly rule others out. I have been advised not to tell any
shop assistant my concerns but rather confirm they are mine by viewing them
and then notify police.
Hoping they turn up.
Many Thanks
Rohan Clarke

Field Officer
Black-eared Miner Recovery Team
Department of Zoology
La Trobe University
Bundoora Vic. 3083
Tel 03 9479 1672
Fax 03 9479 1551
Email

Include "unsubscribe birding-aus" in the message body (without the quotes)