birding-aus

aviaries,cages

Subject: aviaries,cages
From: Bruce WILLIAMS <>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 18:53:07 +1100
I am a rescuer and carer with WIRES in the northern suburbs of Sydney and I
care for a lot of different types of birds.Unfortunately I am restricted to
caring for the smaller types of birds because I only have a small aviary
and a few cages .If anyone has or knows anyone who has an aviary or any
large cages that they dont need I would like to hear from them.Any large
birds that I rescue have to be transported to another carer who lives a
fair distance from me and makes their release back into the wild after
rehab more difficult.I hope someone can help me out.
Thank You
Bruce Williams