birding-aus

Re: SIPO in Ballina

To: "birding-aus" <>
Subject: Re: SIPO in Ballina
From: "Tony Clarke" <>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:58:33 -0000
Hi everyone,

I would just like to say that I think Hazel Wright was out of order with
her comments. Surely Birding-aus is for everyone interested in all aspects
of birds, birding and birdwatching? Please let's not turn birding-aus into
another boring old chat line and the more trip reports and rarity sightings
the better.

Tony.

Tony Clarke,
CANARIAN NATURE TOURS,