birding-aus

Re: RFI Thailand trip

To: "Tadeusz Wnorowski" <>, <>
Subject: Re: RFI Thailand trip
From: "Muir Environmental" <>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 12:24:25 +0800
Mon 21Dec98; 1230 hrs

Hi Tadeusz
A quick, belated response to your query re field guides for Thailand.
Probably the best field guide is Lekagul and Round "A Guide to the Birds of
Thailand".  Most recent edition I'm aware of is 1991.

You may be able to get it through:
         Andrew Isles Bookshop
         Post Office Box 2305
         PRAHAN
         Victoria 3181
         Australia

Email address is:

Phone: (03) 9510 5750
Fax: (03) 9529 1256

> From: Tadeusz Wnorowski <>
> Subject: RFI Thailand trip
> Date: Friday, 27 November 1998 11:06
>
> Hi all;
> We are planning our trip to Thailand. Any information on great birding
spots, field guides, best time to visit Thailand, trip reports will be
greatly appreciated.