birding-aus

Learn how to, "Easily control your R.E.M sleep DREAMS, LITERALLY!!" Inte

To: <>
Subject: Learn how to, "Easily control your R.E.M sleep DREAMS, LITERALLY!!" Interesting, And fun!
From: Sandman890 <>
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 21:02:54 +1100 (EST)
This is a test mailing, I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING YET!!

   I have some VERY interesting information about Dreams!

  Did you know you could learn to "Wake Up" or Become "Aware" while
still asleep and Dreaming?  Think about it, "Knowing" that you are
Dreaming and everything you see is created by your mind. And here
is the kicker, everything is CONTROLLED by YOUR MIND!!! Once you
reailize you are dreaming there is NO END to the POSSIBILITIES of
what you can do!!!  ANYTHING!! If you can THINK it you can DO it!!
You can use the full POWER of your CREATIVITY and SUB-CONSCIOUS mind!
Have you ever had FANTACY or DAY DREAM you would love to live out
in full detail and color? This information makes it possible!!
You can overcome nightmares and recurring dreams all together, I
have not had one since I learned this technique!!!

  Now that you understand the basic idea of this technique, you must
wonder what the value of it is. Why should you spend time researching
and understanding it, much less bother to practice it?

  Aware dreams are the key to the mind. While in a passive dream, we
watch and participate in the dream as though it is real life. We have
no knowledge that this seemingly real (though later noticeably bizarre)
world is not the physical realm. We waste hours of dreaming because we
don't realize that we are in a place where we have no incapabilities,
no restraints, no limits!

  As if it isn't enough to explore a world where the only boundaries are
your imagination, the Aware dreamer still has a great advantage in life.
In dreams, the characters and objects are parts of ourselves... each
character is a different facet of our mind and personality. We can ask
dream characters questions and receive answers that were in our minds
all along... only we did not recognize the solutions that were right
before us. In an aware dream, you can take control and overcome fears
and problems.

  I bet you are sitting there thinking, this would be hard to learn.
WRONG, it is easy to learn!!!  I became aware of my dream the FIRST
NIGHT!!!  It takes some as much as a week, But EVERYONE can learn to
do this!!!

  I have sent this to you too see how interested the avarage person is
in this infomation. What do YOU think? I have got responses from
disbelefe to amazment. Would YOU like to know how to do this? Do you
know someone who would? Would you pay for it? How much? It is not for
sale yet but if you really want it tell me and we could arange it.

Well whatever you think send me e-mail and let me know.
Be it good or bad here is my address....