birding-aus

Re: Life of Birds video - sound distortion :(

To: Birding-Aus <>
Subject: Re: Life of Birds video - sound distortion :(
From: Paul Taylor <>
Date: Mon, 07 Dec 1998 17:42:32 +1100
Muir Environmental wrote:

> Hi Paul
>
> Thanks for taking the trouble to post this message on Birding-aus.
>
> I've dropped broad hints to my family about the Life of Birds video(s) &
> book (!), so I (like many others thanks to your warning) will check it to
> ensure its sound is not distorted.

An update - I took the video back to the ABC shop this morning to ask
for an exchange, but a second copy in the store had the same distortion
problem on the third tape.  Chances are that all copies of the tape
may have this problem.  I'll try and contact Roadshow Australia, the
distributor of the tape, to find out if they can arrange to exchange
the tape; the sound distortion does spoil what is otherwise an excellent
video.

   Paul Taylor                           Veni, vidi, tici -
                    I came, I saw, I ticked.