birding-aus

Re: New twitch proposals.

To: <>, "Tony Russell" <>
Subject: Re: New twitch proposals.
From: "Trevor Hampel" <>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 22:30:55 +1030
Hang on a moment Anne and Tony - all those in the eastern states will think
we South Aussies are a soft breed!!!

C'mon - we've just had some absolutely superb birding weather over the last
month or so. Where's your sense of dedication to the cause???

I don't mind hot weather birding - provided it doesn't clash with the
cricket on TV!

Happy summer/hot weather birding to you all,

Trevor Hampel
Murray Bridge
South Australia